Positive, caring relationships based on trust and respect, are at the heart of our philosophy.
We have a clear vision of what we want to achieve at Home From Home:
- to provide a safe, happy, caring, secure and stimulating environment for your child;
- to enable all children to develop their capabilities as successful learners and confident individuals;
- to help all children to prepare for the future.
We have a clear understanding of our values at Home From Home:
- HAPPINESS AND WELLBEING – showing kindness
- ENGAGEMENT – being involved, responsive, interested and interesting
- RESPECT – promoting a culture of tolerance, inclusion, diversity, equality, fairness and opportunity
- COMMUNICATION – being genuine, open, honest and sincere
- ACHIEVEMENT – highest quality, high expectations, aiming high
- INTEGRITY – means doing the right thing, even when no one else is watching
- PARTNERSHIP AND CARE – being reflective and learning from parents as partners, developing strong nurturing relationships
- CHALLENGING – testing ourselves and those around us, not accepting the status quo
- COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE – developing skills for learning, life and work
At Home From Home we believe that every day is a learning day and that learning is all around us. As well as being a place of learning, we pride ourselves on ensuring that all children are coming in to a loving, caring environment where they are valued and listened to. We also involve children and parents in trying to continually improve. At Home from Home we work closely with our staff to build an environment where they can flourish and build their careers and we are very proud of the length of time many of our staff have been part of the Home from Home team.
At Home From Home, we aim:
- to provide a safe, happy, caring, stimulating and secure environment for our children where everyone feels valued, included and respected
- to engage our children in the highest-quality teaching and learning and to maximise success for all
- to create a nursery which feels like home and to provide an extended family environment
- to develop a shared vision for the future of Home From Home
- to demonstrate high quality leadership at all levels
- to work in partnership with other agencies and our communities to promote the welfare of our children
- to work together with parents as partners to improve learning and care
- to value and empower our children and staff by recognising and celebrating successes and achievements
- to promote well-being and respect
- to develop a culture of ambition and achievement
- to equip our children with skills for learning, life and work, ready to actively grasp and follow their dreams in the future.